Text

Eat.Pray.Smile.Love.Laugh.Live.Dance.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi, guy that I like!

Hi, Im Gecca!

I dont have nice hair. I have eyebags. I have a snub nose. I love to eat, which is why Im overweight. Im no good at making decisions. I have moodswings. I cant sing. I have no idea what Im gonna do with my life so far. Im a kid by heart. I have this wild and crazy imagination. When Im off, Im really off. When Im happy, Im really happy... and this is what I mean by having every bit of the extremes. I get excited easily. I bully one of my best friends, just because I have no idea how to be sweet most of the time. I get jealous easily. Im a loud person, but I dont like talking to the guy that I like (merely because I dont like uncomfortable and awkward conversations, too). Most people think they know me, when in fact they dont have a bit of clue of who I really am. I hate who I am sometimes.

Malabo akong tao, and yes I like you.
Photo of something I took a picture of yesterday. No relevance in the blog. Just felt like posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment