Text

Eat.Pray.Smile.Love.Laugh.Live.Dance.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My supposedly Status in Facebook

So this is one of those blogs wherein something weird (whatever you wanna call it) happens, and I just wanted to tell someone, but sadly, cant... not 'cause I am friendless (even I am not that alone) but because as it turns out, everyone I know I can tell my stories to is still asleep since it is 6:52 o'clock in the morning, and I just so happened to be an insomniac who obviously still couldnt sleep. (That was a looooooong sentence. Teehee)

I was supposed to post this on Facebook account as my status (and I did) but I decided to erase it when I had realized that I just sounded stupid. Here it is...
"I click on "Top News" and your name just so happens to randomly pop out on top of the list, even though NO ONE has really commented or liked your post and this post of yours was around 12345678910 hours ago. How is that even possible? It's called "Top News" for a reason. I mean... come on! Really, Facebook? Really?! And you do this to me, why?-Overreacting, yes."

So there you have it! That pretty much explains what happened to me. After contemplating (that has become one of my "favorite" words now) on the effect of what happened to my life, I realized that it really has no significant effect on me so to speak. I just found it strange that I was in a bad situation (which I put myself into and really do not want to go into details about) then something like THIS happens. I overreacted a little bit, yes; but come to think of it... what did I really get from it? *This would be the point when I'd laugh at myself for being this weird* Teehee!

Anyway, I hope I could do more blogs like this - just narrating what happened to me and inserting my insights. I'd have to say, I do find my insights interesting (of course, they're MY insights lol) and unlikely sometimes. I'd like to believe they're worth sharing. This, event that I have just narrated, however, is pointless. I just had to blurt it out on someone/something. I am planning on making video blogs though, which I hope will  be more interesting than this.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment