Text

Eat.Pray.Smile.Love.Laugh.Live.Dance.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A part of a song I just thought of around 3 minutes ago


Our timing is incredible
Our connection is undeniable
This couldnt be more perfect and Id have to say,
you really broke my heart that day

Now, our timing was incredible
Our connection was undeniable
It couldnt be more perfect but I... I did say,
you really broke my heart that day

So that is a part of my song :) The rhythm pretty much came with the lyrics. I dont know why I suddenly thought of making this into a song, but I do hope I get to pair the lyrics up with chords so I can play it on YouTube soon. I also wish to finish it soon. I did say that this was just a part of my song. Teehee!


Im not gushing, nor am I mourning about getting my heart broken. I just see those moments as opportunities for more lessons to learn and more inspiration for things - in this case, a song - like this one. I simply (yes, it is THAT simple lol) accept, forget, and move on. :) I just still dont get why these guys keep on wanting a lot of women, when we only want one guy... which would be Johnny Depp. LOLJK

I hope the people who read this (if there are any) liked the song. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment